Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where does the time go? My baby is going to start preschool! Hailey has waited for this day for a year. Hailey was so upset last year when Hannah got to start school and she couldn't. Now she is old enough and could not be more excited!!
Look at her all big and grown up! Someone quick tell me how to freeze her at this age!
When we finished our basement a few years ago, we made one of the rooms a toy room. I ask myself why everyday! My kids would much rather play in the empty closet upstairs!! Are my kids the only weird ones, who would rather play in the closet than a toy room?
Happy Birthday Kenzee! I cannot believe that you are 12 years old! Thanks for being a great cousin to the girls we love you!

2 comments:

Emily M said...

I can't believe that Hailey is in preschool. She is so cute! I love the picture of the girls in the closet and no they are not the only weird ones. Brooklyn would much rather play with anything that isn't a toy. I also can't believe Kenzie is 12. What a great day to have a birthday! :)

Boudrero said...

look at you...a new post already. And, I am very very jealous that you get to pick out a pink background. I love it. Hailey is getting too big. I love age 3 and wish that it would last forever...but they do grow up.