Sunday, November 16, 2008

We had a CRAZY but FUN Saturday! It started by us going to my brothers house to meet them so we could go to Disney on Ice! We had a while before it started so we decided to go to the Gateway to do a little shopping. After we froze at the Gateway it was time to head to the show. This is the gang waiting for the show to start.(Kevin is not high, just looks like it)


The girls always have so much fun with my brother and his family. Thanks guys for going with us! As always it was a great time! Here are just a few pictures of the show. I will not bore you with all of them!


After the Ice show we headed to Kevin's sisters house in Layton. It is our nephew Alex's birthday on the 18th we celebrated a little early but I am sure he doesn't mind!
The girls were having so much fun playing with cousins!

We also attended a Musical Review of A Night Of Broadway put on by the Layton West Stake. Kevin's nieces were in this and it was great! Emily and Natalie were in Annie. I think they are the cutest orphans I have ever seen! Hannah and Hailey were so excited to see them perform.
So that was our Saturday! The girls were very excited to see everyone and spend a little time with cousins. It was a crazy day but as you can see well worth it!

5 comments:

Emily M said...

Wow! That is a crazy day! But a fun day it looks like! What cute kids!!

Marianne said...

It was so fun to spend some time with you!

Thank you for coming to our house, for the fun presents for Alex, and for supporting the girls.

We love you!

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun day. I kindof wanted to take my boys to disney on ice, but didn't know if they would sit there for the entire time.

I LOVE the picture of everyone asleep in the last post.

Melissa Hernandez said...

How fun, we were going to go but didn't. How boring are we?

Quinn and Melanie said...

Are you sure Kevin is not high?? I mean he maybe he knew what he was getting into?? I am just saying... I dragged Quinn along this year as well! What great hubby's we have!!