Sunday, December 7, 2008

I thought I would try and get a picture of the girls by the tree. Hannah was not a fan of the idea she had other thing to do! We are down to only 4 days until Mike and Kylie come home, and my girls are excited! They have not seen them for almost 2 years. Hannah had just turned 3 when they moved and Hailey was almost 2. They grew very close to them when they lived with my parents for a few months before they left for Australia. We had many nights that Hannah would cry to us because she missed them so much. We are very excited to have them home for Christmas!! We are not looking forward to saying goodbye again!!

5 comments:

Kylene said...

Cute, cute. I love Christmas. Your girls are darling. Have fun getting ready for your brother to come. I'll miss all you guys this week! I wish I were able to make the party. Take pic's!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

soooo cute, they look like little angels in front of the tree, call me so we can all play!

Marianne said...

They are cuties for sure! Your tree looks great.

Larson Family said...

Your girls are so cute and growing up so fast! See you in a couple days!

Emily M said...

That is exciting that your brother is coming! What a beautiful tree and as always your girls are adorable- I love pictures in front of Christmas trees!