Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sorry for making an other post about Halloween! Hannah and Haiely went to my moms ward carnival tonight and had a blast. As you can see Hannah is now Dorthy and Hailey is bat women.(remind me again why I buy costumes every year?) The girls love Halloween, they love to dress up and love candy what better holiday for a 3 and 4 year old.

I love this picture! Hailey was a little nervous about throwing darts. But as you can see her big sister was taking good care of her!
Hailey waiting to get her face painted. Hailey told the girl she wanted a pumpkin painted on her face and the girl asked her what color she wanted. Hailey looked at her with a confused face and said "pumpkins are orange duh" Well people she tells it how it is! I wonder where she gets that from?
Hannah throwing darts. I must say I was a little uneasy about giving my 4 year old a dart to throw in the church at some balloons. Hannah did great they had three darts and I am proud to say that little bugger got all three balloons! Her dad would have been proud!

Hailey was asking me to hold her up so she could reach better.
Hannah enjoyed this game and was able to eat it without using her hands!

4 comments:

Emily M said...

HOw fun! We have our ward carnival and trunk-or-treat tonight! I love the costume swap- I bet you were thrilled with that

Kylene said...

I love that doughnut game! Your girls are darling. I wished I lived closer. I think our kids would love to play together!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Halloween is so much fun!! I think it tests the nerves as the mom most of the day?? Maybe I am wrong and just a mean mom??? Your girls look adorable!!

Rachel said...

I wish our ward would do a carnival. I love the doughnut game, it reminds me of Trenton! :)