Saturday, October 25, 2008

We are going to the ward carnival tonight and it is a good thing cuz that is all they have talked about all day! Hannah is going as Super Women. Look at that face wouldn't you want to be saved by her? Hailey is Dorthy and she just had to have the basket and the dog. I am not mom of the year(once again) I couldn't find the red shoes and she has let me know that Dorthy does not have white shoes. Sorry I tried! I spray painted some of her old white ones but when she put them on they were to small.(No, I did not try them on first that would have saved me time)

Gotta love the the pig tails! I must say she makes a very cute Dorthy!

8 comments:

Marianne said...

So adorable!

I think I still might have Natalies "ruby slippers" from when she was Dorothy...I'll look and let you know.

Hayley said...

Hey Michelle, we also have some really cute red shoes. I have two different pairs. What size is Hailey? Let me know, because I would be more than happy to lend them to you.

Michelle said...

Hailey needs a size 81/2 or a nine. Thank you for offering them if you have some that would work I know she would love to borrow them.

Emily M said...

what cute girls- they both look darling!! I also love the clean-up job the room looks great- the closet is hilarious!

Ballard Family said...

How cute are your girls! their customs are darling. Hope you guys have a fun halloween.

mandy said...

Michelle I found your blog from Jackies. Your little girls have gotten so big the are absolutly darling. I havent seen ya in walmart forever.

Boudrero said...

oh my gosh...they are so cute. I am going to have to show Jack the cute picture of his "future wife" hee hee. Hey we are going to be there the weekend after thanksgiving. Tanner will be talking in church. That's a crazy weekend so we don't have to stay with you all. What are you guys doing?

Melissa Hernandez said...

what QT's!!! We need to try to swing by on Halloween, when do you leave for trick or treating?