Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have not updated for two months so here is two months in a nutshell! Thanks Melissa for all your help!


Happy Birthday Hannah! Hannah turned 5 years old on February 9th. Where has the time gone? We are very blessed to have Hannah she is a great big sister and a huge help around the house. Hannah loves going to preschool and dancing. Hannah wanted a tinkerbell birthday party this year so my mom made her cake it was so cute and Hannah was all smiles. Thanks to everyone who came and made her birthday special!




One last get together before Mike and Kylie go back! Goodbye's never get easier!




Happy Birthday Kevin and Lex!




A little slow but here is Christmas 2008.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Cute pics! Loved the update.

Chelsea said...

It was so good to see you the other day. Your girls are so cute. Let's get together again soon.

Emily M said...

Yea for a new post! I loved watching the slide shows- since your last post you guys have had a lot going on. I can't believe Hannah is 5- that means Brooklyn will be soon!

Melissa Hernandez said...

No problemo-I'm glad I could help (it seriously is the least I could do for all the times you have helped me with Isabella!!!!) Love the pict's, we'll have to get the girls together again soon, she had sooo much fun!

Rachel said...

FINALLY! Glad for the update!