Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today was Hannah's "Special Day" at school. Hannah was very excited that Kevin and I could both go to school with her! Tana is Hannah's teacher and she is so good with the kids and Hannah loves her!


Hannah telling about her poster.

Hailey getting to have snack with the big kids!



My mom and I took the girls to Disney on Ice and to the Draper Temple open house. The girls were pretty amazed with the Temple. Hannah calls it the sparkly Temple. Hailey just wanted to know what room Jesus sleeps in.





7 comments:

Hayley said...

Adyson was so excited to see Hannah's special day. And she was even more excited about her oreos...

We should get the girls together to play soon.

Rachel said...

How fun! Your mom looks the exact same as I remember her.

I love that they were wondering where Jesus slept.

Unknown said...

soo fun! One of these days we will have to take our girls to Disney on Ice together, they would have a BALL!!!

Emily M said...

That is so fun that Hannah got to have her special day- and how fun that you and Kevin got to go. Brooklyn loved the Temple also!

Kylene said...

HI cute girl! I had a thought this morning. It's your BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a happy one. :)

Tauna said...

My mom told me you had your baby! congrats!! I hope everything is going well. Oh, those girls of yours are so pretty!

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض