Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The first day of preschool! Can you tell if Hailey liked it? Hailey loved it!! She came running out with a smile on her face and could not wait to tell Grandma and Grandpa everything! This is one of those times I hate being a working mom!!

Hannah with her cheesy smile gotta love it! Hannah was very excited to be back at school. She is so cute she too was surprised Hailey did not cry and really did not believe Hailey when she said she didn't so when she got to school she asked her teacher. Tana told her she did not cry. Hannah still not sure, not even a little? It was fun to come home and hear all about the day and between the two of them I had a play by play of the day!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Adyson told me today that she loves Hannah's bangs. (she's been begging me to cut her Hannah Montana bangs for a while now, she's pretty jealous of your Hannah's hair!)

Glad they enjoyed themselves.

Boudrero said...

so cute!! it looks like the both love preschool. jack is jealous...he wants to go.

Marianne said...

Yay! You have a blog! I'm so glad. :o)

You need to bring my brother and those cute nieces of mine and come see our house. We'll fire up the grill and have dinner and fun.

Miss and love ya!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

It looks like your girls love school. Hopefully that will stick with them as they get older! Hey remember to tell Sherisse I want a invite to her blog!! Quick reminder about Eastens Fundraiser on Saturaday if you can make it. Talk to you later!

Melissa Hernandez said...

So cute! p.s. you need to take that word verification off your blog, it takes me like 10 times to leave a note for you because apparently I am blind and can't read letters :O)

Brittney said...

Hey Michelle!
I CAN'T believe how big your girls are. Wow. They are so darn cute! Wish we were closer to keep in touch better... maybe some day.