Saturday, September 13, 2008


The girls went to Lagoon today for the first time and loved it! We were able to get tickets for $10.00 a person and that included lunch and a drink! What a deal! Kevin and I went with the intentions of only staying a few hours. Well 9 hours later we left! The girls had a blast and were even good and Kevin said that we would stay until the kids were ready to go... Probably not the best thing to say to a 4 and 3 year old cuz they would have gone longer if we would have let them!


As we were waiting to get on the boat Hannah looked up at me and said, "Mom, I sure wish uncle Mike was here at Lagoon with us I really think he would have fun!" For all you who don't know my brother Mike is Hannah's hero and he lives in Australia.

Ok so this picture is the last one I took at Lagoon and by Kevin's face he was ready to go. The girls wanted to go on this ride just one more time. Kevin liked this ride too, and was up for going on it again. UNTIL it took 1 hour just to get on the stupid ride! Not because the line was long because the boy running the ride was not in any hurry.
We had a great time and wore Hailey out! We went to Olive Garden for dinner(not even 10 min. away) and Hailey was sound asleep. I had to take this picture of her. We had already tried to wake her up and she wouldn't wake up. Hannah said "I guess Hailey can just starve, Cuz I am going in to eat!" Good thing that Kevin and I were with them because if it would have been the two of them Hailey would have been left in the car!!

7 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Fun pictues, I am glad you had fun at your Lagoon day!! Hailey was exhausted, too cute!

Emily M said...

Lagoon- it looks like you guys had a blast! And you even wore Hailey out. I love the picture of the girls sleeping- so precious!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Cute cute pictures. The kids really seem to love Lagoon..How about that little tug boat ride?? Quinn and I decided it should be shut down for good!! It took WAY too long to get all the kids loaded and unloaded!! I am glad you had fun!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Kevin's face says it all!! I hate Lagoon and I can't image spending 9hours there. Your good parents!!

Ballard Family said...

Your pictures are so cute! We thought of lagoon this year but thought we would wait tile the kids were older. Your girls are darling!

Boudrero said...

That looks like so much fun. I really need to take our kids. I love the picture of Kevin on a ride with the girls. so cute!!

Larson Family said...

I am so glad you finally got a blog. Gotta love Lagoon! I feel the same way Jackie does about it. We had season passes this year & it made Lagoon bearable because we only stay a couple of hours each time. Cute girls! Can't wait to see you this week - I feel like it's been forever.